The Lost Children Net Label
proudly presents Underwater Noises
- a compliation album curated and produced by Attilio Novellino
and Enrico Coniglio
in conjunction with Ephre Imprint
The theme running through all tracks of this work is 'water' (and its numerous concerns risen around the globe).
The album is comprised of tracks by 15 Italian artists (Enrico Coniglio
, Francesco Giannico
, Gigi Masin
, Elisa Luu
, Attilio Novellino
(Un Vortice Di Bassa Pressione
) and Pierpaolo Leo
among others) working with electroacoustics, microsounds, emotional drive and drowned sounds, all in a free-experimentation zone.
Each artist was prompted to submit a track inspired somehow by the notion of water, according to their individual angle. The upshot is a multilayered work, giving voice to the umpteen facets of a theme which has always created a particularly deep and serious attraction for musicians working in the drone/ambient scene.
The sonorities of field recording, glitched digressions, electroacoustic idylls, dreamy soundscapes, abysmal notes, dilated, diluted, purified, desecrated water...
Together these artists have releases across labels such as Touch
, Sub Rosa
The project is released on Ephre Imprint
as a strictly limited edition CDR, plus in conjunction with the Lost Children Net Label
as a download.
01. Paolo Veneziani - Inside the edge
02. Cop killin' beat - Tanaro
03. LLS04 - 80% water
04. Ennio Mazzon - Plain
05. Enrico Coniglio - The carb's secret
06. Un Vortice di Bassa Pressione - Hydrocoma pt.3
07. Christian Di Vito - Arborfelix
08. Leastupperbound - The humpback whale
09. Alessio Ballerini - Half water
10. Francesco Giannico - Another time in this earth
11. Obsil - Two years ago
12. Ornitology - Restless
13. Elisa Luu - Piano
14. Gigi Masin - A fog book
15. Pierpaolo Leo - Bioluminescence